When all else fails, motivational quotes can be the pickup you need. We’ve curated a list of 10 focused, uplifting, and inspirational ones that are sure to light your inner marketing fire.
1. “Marketing strategy is where we play and how we win in the market. Tactics are how we then deliver on the strategy and execute for success.” – Mark Ritson
2. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
3. “There is no royal, flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it, for if I have accomplished anything in life it is because I have been willing to work hard.” – Madam C.J. Walker
4. “Amazing things will happen when you listen to the consumer.” – Jonathan Midenhall
5. “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
6. “So often, people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” – Caterina Fake
7. “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.” – Jeff Bezos
8. “Organizations that destroy the status quo win. Whatever the status quo, changing it gives you the opportunity to be remarkable.” – Seth Godin
9. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely
10. “The big picture vision is the easy part; it’s the dream that compels you to keep going.” – Mandy McEwen
Whether you’re a marketing agency, a freelancer, or a small business, these quotes can help inspire you to grab your marketing by the reins. Next time you’re struggling to stay motivated, give this article a read, remember your talents, and get to work!